Why Should You Consider Booking Your Next Trip With Us?
All of our travel counselors at EWA are specialists when it comes to booking international travel.
- Our travel counselors have at least 10 years' of experience in preparing complex international itineraries in compliance with U.S. travel regulations such as the Fly American Act and the Open Skies Amendment
- Nearly 25% of the international itineraries that our travel counselors prepare are categorized as non-U.S. origin/non-U.S. destinations
- International travel represents 70% of all of our business travel volume
- More than 60% of our international travel are done for USAID contractors & subcontractors
The primary reservation system that we use to reserve domestic and international travel is SABRE. We believe that SABRE is superior to all other domestic and international reservations because:
- It offers the most complete listings of domestic & international connections
- Delivers content from over 400 airlines, 100,000 hotel properties, & 25 car rental companies
- Widely recognized for its superior LOW FARE search technology
- Is able to monitor an organization's reservation to assure that its travel policies are being followed
Within the Sabre Reservation System, our travel counselors take the initial steps and methods that can help reduce travel costs for your organization:
- Trip duration counseling
- Creative ticketing
- Split ticketing
- Routing counseling
- Use of soft dollars
- Negotiated city pair discounts
- Waitlist priority
- Negotiated fares
- Sabre web fare offerings
Corporate travel policy edits are programmed into the reservation system to insure negotiated rates are applied for qualified itineraries, including applying soft dollar identification codes for corporate point earnings.
13873 Park Center Rd, Suite 202
Herndon, VA 20171